| Andalucia > Jaen > Cazorla > Trekking
Aguasmulas River Source
Along with the river Borosa the Aguasmulas River is one of the mightiest tributaries of the Guadalquivir and its source is situated at Piedras de Aguasmulas at the foot of Sierra de las Banderillas.
Other closeby Routes
From 'Llanos de Arance', a closeby camping site, you have access to the hiking trail and other places discussed below:
- Hiking Trail to the valley and source of the river Aguasmulas
- Route of the Hunting Park
- Visitors centre ' Torre del Vinagre'
In the museum, the visitor gets a full view of the organic life of the Natural Park and where is shown the richness of this landscape.
- Fish farm and Borosa Valley
- Source of the river Guadalquivir
Map of the area
|back to: car hire malaga|