We are constantly renewing our fleet of hybrid cars for hire at Malaga airport, so you may not always find the same models listed below. You can however follow the links we provide where the latest hybrid car models belonging to each rental group will always appear. You can also keep an eye on our price list to see if there is a new group.
New groups with hybrid cars
Below we present the latest models added, as well as the assigned group, to make it easier to find them when renting a hybrid car in Malaga:
Our hybrid and eco-friendly cars
All our hybrid cars share a couple of features, they use automatic gearboxes and they only must be refueled with petrol. Apart from this, each one has its particularities.Depending on your needs you may be more interested in renting a car from one particular group or another, let’s take a look at some of the models:
Compact economy cars for everyone at a great price:
- Seat Leon is a spacious and comfortable car for long journeys.
- Kia Ceed is another popular compact car.
- Toyota Corolla
Among the premium compact cars we highlight some of the latest models available at Malaga airport:
- BMW Serie 1 is a compact with a sporty character that will provide us with pleasant sensations behind the wheel.
- T-Roc is a compact SUV ideal for road routes and discovering the interior of the province of Malaga.
- Lexus offers us in its rechargeable hybrid system a compact with great power and pleasant design with the UX 250H.
Hybrid car hire reviews
In the case of the Toyota Corolla Hybrid (DA group), we have a medium-sized vehicle but with a spacious interior and a trunk of about 360 litres capacity. It has 5 doors and is suitable for 5 occupants. The combined power of its engines yields a maximum of 136 hp, capable of accelerating from 0 to 100 km / h in just under 11 seconds. Its consumption is around 3.4 l / 100km and its CO2 emissions do not exceed 80 g / km. It is not a model that stands out for its power, but its size and low consumption make it perfect for those traveling to Malaga centre, or other coastal cities.
Now it’s the turn of the spectacular Toyota C-HR Hybrid (LB group). The SUVs are in fashion, there is no doubt, so Toyota has decided to overtake the other competitors with its hybrid version of the C-HR. This 5-seater, 5-door vehicle features a spacious passenger compartment and a huge luggage compartment (500 litres capacity). Combining the power of its engines it yields a maximum of 197 hp, allowing the vehicle to accelerate from 0 to 100 km / h in 8.3 seconds. Its average consumption is around 4.9 l / 100km and its CO2 emissions are around 115 g / km, good numbers for a vehicle of its size. Its comfort at the wheel and interior space make this model ideal for long trips with the family, or for those who require a good trunk where to load bicycles, golf clubs, etc.
Advantages of renting a hybrid car in Malaga
- Reduced CO2 Emissions: They do the same thing as any other car but emitting much less CO2, what more can you ask for?
- Low consumption: The combined use of both engines significantly reduces fuel consumption, especially in the city, which means more savings.
- Automatic transmission: You can forget about the clutch, the vehicle will select the most economical gear depending on the speed you drive.
- Silent engine: The noise of dozens of cars stopped at traffic lights can be very annoying, especially in urban centres. Hybrid motors barely generate noise, helping to reduce the unpleasant volume of traffic in cities.
We are strongly committing to hybrid vehicles, but this is just the beginning. We hope they are well received so that we can continue to acquire new models in the coming years, and even take the next step and offer electric car hire at Malaga airport.
It is very likely that this type of vehicles will be rented out in a few days; book now your hybrid car with MalagaCar.com!