After a fantastic summer, it’s time to the coldest months of the year (although the temperature in Malaga rarely drop below 10ºC). This time is perfect for a walk on the beach, or trekking, now that the heat is more bearable.
Apart from the odd occasional rain shower, November begins with a torrent of deals. Now you can rent a Group C from just 52 euros per week! Check out all our car hire Malaga offers.
But that’s not all, you can get a 10% discount voucher for groups C, C1 and E3 subscribing to our newsletter. Join now!
What are your plans for November? If you want to spend a good time and enjoy the local gastronomy, you should visit the Chanfaina Festival in Totalan (25th November) or the Mosto Festival in Atajate (27th November).
Also you might want to go to the Cervantes Theatre, located in the heart of Malaga. These are all the shows announced for this month:
– Malaga Philharmonic Orchestra, Espejos Literarios II: Classical Music (4th and 5th November)
– El Flamenco Perdura en el Tiempo: Flamenco Show (6th November)
– Ernesto Aurignac Quartet: Jazz Music (7th November)
– Randy Weston and his Africa Rhythms Trio: Jazz Music (8th November)
– Pasadena Roof Orchestra: Swing Music and Humour (9th November)
– Bettye Lavette: Soul Music (10th November)
– Roy Hargrove Quintet: Jazz Music (11th November)
– Maria Joao: Jazz Music (12th November)
– Metropolitan Jazz Band of Praga & Eva Eminger: Jazz Music (13th November)
– Pasion Vega: Fados, Boleros & Ballads (15th and 16th November)
– Malaga Philharmonic Orchestra, Beethoven (The Apotheosis of the Dance): Classical Music (18th and 19th November)
– Thomas Helmig: Pop-Rock Music (21th November)