Early Bird Discounts at Malagacar.com

Chiringuito-beach barYou think that the summer is still too far away to make already vacation plans? Well you’re wrong, time flies! And you too, if you like, with our Early Bird Discounts at Malagacar.com!

If you visit our website and enter any rental date for the months of May and June you can see for yourself that we keep our spectacularly low prices well into the summer: For example, you can rent a car in group A (Ford Ka) for 76 Euros and group B (Opel Corsa 3-door) for 81 Euros (7 days).

We explain the dynamics of the booking a car at Malagacar.com in advance: Because we have a large fleet with many cars, at this time of the year there is still available a good number of all models, with the resulting low price. But as we approach the high season (July and August) cars become scarce and more expensive. So, if you already know your travel dates, now is the best time to ensure a bargain on your car rental in Malaga.

Typical beach bar in Malaga

Typical beach bar in Malaga

If to this you add our Promo Code for our Newsletter subscribers* that can be applied to various groups of cars tagged as Promo, the trip to Malaga comes out at a great price… and the money saved you can spend in delicious seafood and a cold beer on a sunny summer day next to the sea… doesn’t that sound good?

*Subscribe to our newsletters! Do you want to receive the best car hire Malaga deals by email? Sign up and start saving with our discount vouchers and special offers.

14 Responses to Early Bird Discounts at Malagacar.com

1. Sergey says:

Hello, I’m going to book the New AUTOMATIC BMW 2 series Active Tourer from 17 August to 9 September. Can you present me a code?

2. Fiona says:

I am booking an opel corsa in September is there a promotion code that I can use, thank you kind regards Fiona

• Hello Fiona, I’m sorry, there is no promo code for the Opel Corsa, but you can use the HELLOFAN code to get a Group C1 (Seat Ibiza 1.4L or Opel Corsa 1.4L) for a few euros more.

Regards,
      Malagacar.com

3. Lawrence Veysey says:

Hi,
    My wife and I will be renting a compact car for the month of April. Should I be on the lookout for a promo code that will help our budget?
    Thanks

4. Paul says:

Ok, thanks for the response, Paul

5. Paul says:

Hi I’ve subscribed to your newsletter, and used “HELLOFAN” as a promo code, but it doesn’t make any difference to the rate. Having followed your instructions, can you now please tell me how to get a promo code which actually works. Thanks Paul

6. Neil Bates says:

i am subscribed to you newsletter and fan on facebook how do i get a promo discount code please