Alhaurin de la Torre's main celebration takes place in the Easter week. This feast revives every year the rivalry between the two local brotherhoods: the 'Real Hermandad de Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno del Paso y María Santísima de los Dolores' (dressed in purple) and the 'Cofradía del Santísimo Cristo de la Vera Cruz y Nuestra Señora de la Soledad' (dressed in green). Both with their respective House-Brotherhood, are the center of attention of their faithful devotees and the numerous visitors.
Other festivals in Alhaurin de la Torre:
- Procession of the Three Wise Men: 5th of January
- The festivity of the winter Pattern, San Sebastián: 20th January.
- Day of the 'Virgen de la Candelaria': 2nd February.
- Carnival: Between February and March
- The festivity of the summer Pattern, San Juan Bautista: 24th June.