The Bull Ring is the oldest one in the province of Cádiz and one of the only ones without "callejón" - an alleyway and barrier behind which the matador takes refuge.
Another notable monument is the Governor's Palace, which is the headquarters of Luis Ortega Brú Foundation. This building houses the original Standard of Gibraltar from 1502, the Carteya Archaeological Museum and the Luis Ortega Brú Religious Image and Sculpture Museum, as well as permanent paintings exhibitions by Daniel Castilla Zurita and José Cruz Herrera.
- Carteya Archaeological Museum.
- Luis Ortega Brú Sculpture Museum.
- City of San Roque Bullfighting Museum.
- Juan Luis Galiardo Theatre.
- Luis Ortega Brú Municipal Art Gallery.
- Daniel Castilla Zurita Painting may.
- José Cruz Herrera Painting may.