Below a list of the main infractructures of Torremolinos municipality:
This building was one of the first in Spain to use white concrete, an avant-garde design that finished in 1960, during Torremolinos’ highest peak as a tourist destination.
The aim of the construction of this conference centre was to impulse the economic level of the tourists that arrived at Torremolinos.
The design of the building had influences of other conference centres in Canada and United States and was an important economic driving force in the hands of the Tourism Ministry as a great amount of conferences and exhibitions were celebrated throughout the year.
Over the last 40 years (this text was written in 2012) the Conference Centre has held numerous events, like the general assembly of the worldwide organisation of tourism and several gastronomic or leisure exhibitions.
The only remodelling that took place was the renewal of the emergency exits to adapt them to the regulations. The Conference Centre has good accesses by road and with several audiovisual media, capable of continuing to impulse the business tourism in Torremolinos.
This auditorium is located in the northern part of the municipality, near the fairground and only 5 kilometres away from Malaga airport.
In this auditorium they hold exhibitions, dance events and theatre shows. The tickets can be purchased online or on the phone.
Telephone: 952 05 02 93
This building was formerly known as College of Orphans of the Railwaymen, rehabilitated by the town hall of Torremolinos as a cultural centre. The original building was built between 1933 and 1936 and was a cultural and social emblem in Torremolinos, situated in a paradisiac environment it was a place of interest for the whole country.
This 2-story building hosts cultural courses, university school of Hostelry and Tourism, theatre halls, cinema, exhibitions and library. The new cultural centre was opened on the 12th of November 2001.