These are some of the most frequently asked questions.
1) How can I make the booking for my car rental?
The easiest way is to fill out the booking form you can find when you click on 'booking form'. We need your arrival and departure dates and times and your incoming flight number and the kind of car you want to rent. It's no problem if you don't have all the other details like passport and drivers licence details at hand. You can give those also when you pick up the car.
2) Do I need a credit card to rent the car?
You can make the booking without giving your credit card details online, but when you pick up the car we need your credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
3) Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa and Mastercard.
4) When do I pay for my car?
You can pay when you pick up the car at the airport. You don't have to give your credit card details over the internet or telephone.
5) Can I pay in Pounds?
No, you must pay the total price in Euros.
6) Which documents do I have to bring with me when I collect the car?
Please bring your passport, drivers licence and credit card. If there are additional drivers, they also have to bring their passport and drivers licence.
7) Is it possible to pick up my car at night?
Yes, we deliver our cars also during the night. For delivery of your car between 23.00 and 8.00 there is an extra charge (check our terms and conditions).
8) My plane back home leaves in the middle of the night. Is it possible to drop off my car at the airport at that hour?
Yes, you can bring it back at the airport at night. There is no extra charge.
9) What if my plane is delayed?
As we take your flight number when we make your booking, we can check with the airport when your plane is due. So, even if your plane is delayed, our representative will be waiting for you at arrivals.
10) What kind of baby seats do you provide?
We have different brands of baby seats, all standard seats approved by the EC. You can use them backwards facing and forwards facing. They are suitable for children up to 18 kg.
11) Can I take my car outside the Spanish borders?
You can take the car to Gibraltar and Portugal. It's not allowed to take the car to Morocco (our vehicles may not leave the peninsula).