As previously used, we were very happy with the service we received. Very professional, and off back to airport at end of holiday. Will certainly use again. Thank you.
Van: Ann Adcook
Excellent service and reasonable prices. Staff were very pleasant and will be hiring from you again as well as recommending to friends who also hire in Malaga. Thank you.
Van: Eugene O Connor
As like most people I found it a bit of a mine field renting a car out of Malaga airport, and went for malagacar.com after seeing a few positive reviews. I was glad I booked with them and had no issues at all. Below are a few pointers:
- just before you leave the main terminal doors look for their rep (orange t-shirt), they will give you a numbered ticket, this is to secure your place in the queue waiting for the mini bus to take you to their office which is 2 mins ride. This is a new system, and a few people in the mini bus queue didnt have this ticket (like you might get queue for customer service at IKEA). They then had to go back to the terminal to get one.
- the mini bus leaves 5 mins walk from the terminal exit. Turn right and follow the pathway through a tunnel, you will see other travellers going the same way. Malagacar.com is one of the last pick up points before you emerge from the tunnel.
- queued for 15 mins, but dont worry too much because this is just saving you queuing in their office. Basically you have a queue a little bit so its either at the airport or at the office.
- at 10am in early June I queued 5 mins in the office.
- very quick turn around to get the car with no upselling (as I bought insurance in the UK to remove the excess).
- they do half full to empty which is a bit of a con, but use the 'miles left' on the car computer to ensure you dont over fill. They charge you ~€28 for the 1/2 tank of fuel.
- 13 days with 1/2 tank was £100 for Megane - not bad I reckon.
- Car was pretty new with ~13k on the clock.
- There were a few scratches and I got the rep to take photos and he uploaded them for reference to the booking.
- On return they looked at the car for 10 seconds and said 'all is ok'; no paperwork was handed back which I thought a bit weird, but they said it wasn't needed. I asked a few other tourists and they didn't get paperwork neither. Anyway, been back a week and nothing surprising on my credit card.
- everyone in the queue said this was a great company and they werent wrong. Would recommend and use again.
Van: Barry Archbold
The best car rental service we have ever used. It was so easy and when you are travelling with children, that's what you want . We will never use any other company now.
Hired car plus baby seat from 4/6/16 to 11/6/16
Van: Ajay Mayor
Always a pleasurable, hassle-free experience renting from Malagacar.com. I won't use anyone else any more when I fly to Malaga. 4 or 5 rentals now....and counting...I'll be back!
Van: Adam Hart Dyke
Used them for the first time recently and more than happy with them. Good efficient service both on collection and return. Very pleased with them, so much so I have booked a car for my next trip.
Van: Nigel John Lewis
We were very pleased with the car hire service you provided at Malagacar. We picked up from the station and that process was very quick, efficient and friendly - as was the return process. The car was just as we had expected, very clean and in excellent order.
We would use malagacar again and have already recommended you to others
After reading the reviews on all car hire firms at Malaga Airport, I decided to book with malagacar.com. It worked very well. The person in the arrivals hall was a little difficult to find, perhaps she should have a larger and higher board. Once booked in the bus was there in 5 minutes. The check in, whilst not immedaite was very acceptable. As per the terms and conditions we were charged for 1/2 tank of petrol at a reasonable price for return empty. The Kia car was fine for 4 people and 4 small cases. On return a driver took us to the airport in our car. Overall a very good experience with no problems reported on other car hire firms
Van: David Hewitt
Re: French air controllers likely to strike 3, 4, 5 June I rang Malagacar on 31 May, they were very helpful. IF planes are delayed and arrive after midnight, Malagacar will keep their office open provided the flight number is known to them, and add a surcharge of €35. Their office is normally closed at midnight. Malagacar checks the flight status, that's how they know to keep open longer, in he small hours of the morning. They recommend to phone in if one is concerned.
Reply by Malagacar.com
We always check the flight numbers and wait for our clients, at any time of the day / night. Our office remains open until the last clients have arrived, whatever the time may be. For late night arrivals from 11 pm there is a surcharge of 35 €.
Thank you & have a good flight!
Van: Thuy Burrows
I have dealt with Malagcar.com three times and every time has been perfect. Their office is not in the underground floor of the terminal which is always full of people with long queues. It is just 300 metres away with a courtesy bus ride or you could walk if you wished. The service is absolutely excellent and the cars are perfect. On one occasion we needed 2 baby chairs and they had a large selection to choose and then they attached them immediately. I would never use anyone else.
Van: Finbar Constant
Adres: Av. del Comandante García Morato, 34, 29004 Málaga.
Tel: +34 952 17 60 30. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alle rechten voorbehouden © 2018 malagacar.com - Bardon y Rufo 67 S.L.