This airport situated in Andalusia is located near the Cabo de Gata-Nijar Natural Park, Mojacar and Roquetas de Mar. It’s the 4th most important in Andalusia and offers flights from national and international destinations like London and German cities.
Almeria airport was finished building in 1968, being later on adapted and enlarged in the 19th century. It’s situated 9 kilometres away from the city and 500 metres away from the coast.
It currently has three boarding gates, 21 check-in desks and a runway of about 3200 metres.
Amongst the services we can find:
Where we’ll be able to purchase anything from food products to perfumes and tobacco.
A good place where we can relax having a coffee or something to eat.
Parking lot for over 700 vehicles
In this parking are the car hires and offers spaces reserved for the disabled.
If you need a vehicle you can hire a car at the airport.
- Buses The regular bus that covers the Nº20 line links the city with Almeria airport on a daily basis.
- Taxis The estimated price of a taxi from Almeria airport to the city centre is about 10 euros, to Cabo de Gata 29 euros y to Roquetas de Mar 37,5 euros.
* These prices are approximate.
- Air Berlin connects Almeria with Palma de Mallorca.
- EasyJet offer flights between Almeria and London
- Iberia links Almeria to other regional destinations.
- Jet Air Fly connects Almeria with Brussels.
- Luxair, connecting this airport with Luxemburg.
- Monarch Airlines which connect Almeria with Birmingham.
- Ryanair connects with several airports such as London-Stansted, East Midlands.
- Thomas Cook Airlines connects with Brussels, London-Gatwick and Manchester airport.
- Transavia with Amsterdam
- Vueling offer flights from Barcelona to Almeria.
Tel.: 902404704/ +34 913211000
Carretera de Níjar Kilómetro 9
AENA official website: