Electric Scooters Hire in Malaga

Electric Scooters Hire in MalagaWe want 2019 to be a year full of innovations and improvements. In addition to a complete renovation of our fleet of cars, we have decided to add a very interesting extra, the rental of electric scooters in Malaga!

How can I hire one?

It is very easy, in the booking form you will find a new extra available, where you can add the number of electric scooters you need.

How much does it cost?

The cost of each electric scooter is € 7 per day (minimum of € 30, requires a security deposit of € 200).

Where do I pick it up?

We deliver it to you in the our office, along with your car. Everything is comfort!

What advantages does it have?

It is the ideal complement to visit the different cities of the Costa del Sol. It does not matter if you park the car far from the centre, or even if you decide to leave it in the hotel parking lot, since you can go long distances without getting tired

It is very easy to transport, it can be folded and it weighs less than a bike.

In addition, it is a ecological and fun way of sightseeing, without fumes or annoying noises.

Which models are available?

We have opted for the Xiaomi M365 and the Seat eXS KickScooter, it seems to us two of the best electric scooters of the moment. They have a good autonomy, besides being comfortable and easy to store.

Xiaomi - Seat

Data

Model: Xiaomi M365 Seat eXS KickScooter
Weight: 12,5kg 12,5kg
Autonomy: 30km 25km
Maximum speed: 25km/h (18km/h in cruise control) 25km/h (18km/h in cruise control)
Maximum load: 100kg 100kg
Recommended height: 120-200cm 120-200cm
Tyre size: 21,6cm 20cm
Loading time: 5 hours 3,5 hours
Maximum inclination: 14º 10º
Dimensions (vertical): 108cm x 43cm x 114cm 102cm x 43cm x 113cm
Dimensions (folded): 108cm x 43cm x 49cm 113cm x 43cm x 40cm
Braking distance: 4m (on dry asphalt) 4m (on dry asphalt)
Structure: Aerospace aluminum Aluminium alloy

Have you already decided? Make the most of your car hire Malaga airport with a practical and fun electric scooter.

14 Responses to Electric Scooters Hire in Malaga

1. david andrews says:

ref number 1063025
    please can you give me a quote to add two scooters to this booking please

2. Kerry says:

We are visiting Malaga on Friday the 4th of October, and staying in the Barcelo hotel. We would like to hire 3 electric scooters for 1 day. Please can you advise me if this is possible, and if so how much, and how to pick up? thanks
    Kerry

3. Rickard Daxner says:

Hi! How do I solve a problem if I get a flat tire in another location then Malaga (We gone stay in Sabanillas for 3 weeks)Do you have any service in Estepona?

• Hi Rickard,

In case the car won’t work, we send a tow and a taxi to get a new one. If you get a flat tire, you can use the spare wheel, fix the other one in a workshop and bring us the invoice to refund the costs of the reparation.

Regards,
      MalagaCar.com

4. Rickard Daxner says:

Hi! I have to questions. Me and my wife have booked one car in december.
    – Is it ok to rent two Xiaomis during our car renting period for three weeks?
    – We are staying in Sabanillas and what will happend if I get one flat tire? It´s one hour drive to Malaga and your office. I have one Xiaomi at home and know that one punkture will/can happend.

Best regards
    //Rick

• Hi Rickard,

Sorry I though you were talking about the car. In case you get a puncture, the best thing you can do is buy a replacement near Sabinillas. There should be bike shops or even one of those big Chinese stores near you.

Regards,
      MalagaCar.com

5. Zoltán Kiss says:

Hello. do you rent an electric scooter without a car?

6. Cherryl says: