Given that last week has opened the fourth supplier of LPG gas in the province of Malaga, specifically in the Costa del Sol town of Fuengirola, in this blog we talk a bit more about this fuel which certainly presents some interesting advantages.
While in many European countries there are already a good number of Autogas filling stations, the use of this automotive fuel remains relatively unknown in Spain despite numerous economic and environmental advantages.
Gas stations LPG in Malaga
Today in our country there are 102 service stations of Repsol, Cepsa, Agip and some independent operators who have installed pumps of this alternative fuel. It is expected that by the end of 2012 more than 600 service stations in Spain will offer LPG, or liquefied petroleum gas, which is allowed for private vehicles since 2003.
Anyone who driving along the Costa del Sol, has from now available another gas station to refuel LPG, located next to the Highway A-7, exit 212, off the neighbourhood of Los Boliches in Fuengirola.
As mentioned before, this is the fourth supplier of LPG Autogas of the province and is the second most capable. In this sense, has been sought an installation at a strategic gas station, and thanks to its connection to the A-7 may serve both Fuengirola vehicles and those of neighbouring municipalities, which until now had to travel to Marbella or Malaga to refuel.
Remember that in Spain this gas is known as GLP. Click on the link for reviews and updated opening time.
- Repsol: C. Concepción Arenal, 1C, 29004 Málaga – Opening time 6 am to 10 pm
- BP: Ctra. Coín, 30, 29140 Málaga– 24h.
- Repsol: Av. de Valle-Inclán, 12, 29010 Málaga – 24h.
- Repsol: Autovía de Málaga, P.K. 165,00 I, 29014, Málaga – 24 h.
- Repsol: Av. de Velázquez, 303, 29004 Málaga – 24h.
- BP: Calle Marisma,48 – 24h.
Alhaurin de la Torre
Agla: km 23, A-404, 29130 Alhaurín de la Torre, Málaga – 24h.
Torre del Mar
Repsol: Avda. de Andalucia, 14 – 24h.
Gas station: Calle Ignacio Zuloaga, 2. Opening time 6 am to 10 pm.
Repsol: Calle El Efebo,1 – 24h.
Repsol: C. Graham Bell, S.N, D, 29590 Málaga – 24h.
Resol: Avda. Manuel Fraga Iribarne, 9 – 24h.
- Repsol: Avenida Las Salinas-Loma Baja, S.N. I, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga – Opening time from 7 am to 11 pm.
- BP: N-340 km 312 – 24h.
- Repsol: Av. Arias de Velasco, 4, 29601 Marbella, Málaga – 24h.
- Repsol: Carretera A7, Km 192 Elviria I, 29600 Marbella, Málaga – 24h.
- Galp: Avenida del Golf, Cl. Arcaduces, 29649, Málaga – 24h.
- BP: C. Fuengirola, 26, 29649 Las Lagunas de Mijas, Málaga – 24h.
- BP: Camino Viejo de Coín Cr Ma-426 K.M. 0.8, 29651 Fuengirola, Málaga – 24h.
- Repsol: CR N-340 P.K. 166,50 I, 29680 Estepona, Málaga – Opening time from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Repsol: CR N-340 P.K. 163,00 D, 29680 Estepona, Málaga – Opening time from 7 am to 11 pm.
Fuente de Piedra
Agla: Av. de Málaga, 29520 Fuente de Piedra, Almería – Opening time 7 am to 10 pm.